Project Kaiser is a web-based project management software with quick and easy issue tracking, project documentation, collaboration tools, hierarchical project structure support and multi-language content management. Provides powerful user- and team-based security. Fast and stable, requires no special knowledge. All-in-one everyday project management solution for managers and executors. Project Kaiser is free for 5 users.
* Project documentation management
* Issue tracking
* Time management
* Requirements management
* Milestones management
* Embedded wiki, forums and chats
* Powerful security
* Hierarchical project structure management
* Multilingual content management
* Extendable multi-language support
* Easy install and update
* Multiplatform server (Java)
* All popular browsers supported, including IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
» version 16.0.2418 - posted on 2014-12-22
» version 4.0.1330 - posted on 2010-06-07
EULA - End User License Agreement
TRINIFORCE PROJECT KAISER END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: Triniforce Project Kaiser End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Triniforce, LLC. Triniforce Project Kaiser SOFTWARE(s) identified above, which includes the User's Guide, any associated SOFTWARE components, any media, any printed materials other than the User's Guide, and any "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
1. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. You may install and use the SOFTWARE on any number of computers. Until you purchase the license, your copy of SOFTWARE is limited to work with no more than 5 users. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the original and all copies of the SOFTWARE in whatever form.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. You may not use the SOFTWARE to perform any unauthorized transfer of information (e.g. transfer of files in violation of a copyright) or for any illegal purpose.
4. SUPPORT SERVICES. Triniforce, LLC may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE. Use of Support Services is governed by the Triniforce polices and programs described in the user manual, in online documentation, and/or other Triniforce-provided materials, as they may be modified from time to time. Any supplemental SOFTWARE code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to Triniforce, LLC as part of the Support Services, Triniforce, LLC may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Triniforce, LLC will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
5. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Triniforce, LLC may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
6. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by International copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Triniforce, LLC and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
7. NO WARRANTIES. Triniforce, LLC expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Triniforce, LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Triniforce, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, Triniforce, LLC's LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF U.S.$1.00 OR LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU.